Neurochem continues to expect to announce the top-line results of the trial during the second quarter of this year, although they may not be available within this timeframe. The actual timing of the release of these top-line results depends on completing the adjustments to the initial statistical model.
Alzheimer's Association News Briefing
The Alzheimer's Association has invited Dr. Aisen to present on the tramiprosate (ALZHEMED(TM)) program for inclusion in a news briefing to be held today, June 11, 2007, at 12:00 P.M. (ET).
Continuing Medical Education Symposium
Neurochem is also supporting a CME symposium on June 11 at 6:30 PM at the conference. The symposium, entitled Confronting the Burgeoning AD Crisis: New Frontiers, is sponsored by Professional Postgraduate Services(R). The invited faculty presenters are Howard M. Fillit, MD, Steven T. DeKosky, MD and Serge Gauthier, MD, and they will examine the burden of AD and assess the need for improving diagnosis, with a special focus on shifting the treatment paradigm from managing symptoms to treating the underlying causes of the disease.
Neurochem Poster Presentations
Neurochem is also exhibiting three poster presentations on tramiprosate (ALZHEMED(TM)) at this conference. All posters are displayed in the Exhibit Hall of the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, open on June 10 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. (ET) and on June 11 from 9:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (ET).
- Presentation P-187, entitled Tramiprosate Is Neuroprotective and Reduces the Levels of Secreted Amyloid-ss in Organotypic Hippocampal Slice Cultures, will be presented by lead author Mounia Azzi. - Andre Galarneau will present GABA-Dependent Pathways in the Neuroprotective Effect of Tramiprosate against Amyloid-ss Toxicity in presentation P-190. - Barry D. Greenberg will present Tramiprosate Decreases Amyloid-ss Induced Erk1/2 Activity in Primar
Page: 1 2 3 4
Related medicine technology :
1. Samaritans Alzheimers Drug Caprospinol Suggests Brain May be Able to Heal From Alzheimers Disease
2. Resveratrol Studies Suggest Broad Implications for SIRT1 Activation in Neurodegenerative Diseases of Aging Such as Alzheimers Disease
3. Accera, Inc. Announces Open-Label Data from Phase II Study in Alzheimers Disease at International Conference on Prevention of Dementia
4. Myriad Genetics Presents Mathematical Comparison of Disease Modification Trial Designs at Alzheimers ConferenceCurrent Flurizan Phase 3 Study Design May Demonstrate Disease Modification
5. Treating Heart Disease Risk Factors May Slow Alzheimers Disease Progression
6. Medivations Dimebon Maintains Statistically Significant Benefit on All Five Efficacy Endpoints in Alzheimers Disease Trial After One Year of Therapy
7. Clinical Update - Debio 9902 (ZT-1) for Alzheimers Disease
8. Medivation to Host Conference Call to Discuss Top-Line 12-Month Results From Dimebon Alzheimers Disease Study
9. Medivation Announces Presentation of New Subset Analyses From Dimebon Phase 2 Alzheimers Disease Trial at American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting
10. Ceregene Presents Interim Phase 1 Clinical Data of CERE-110 for the Treatment of Alzheimers Disease
11. Samaritan Announces Positive Data in Nonclinical (IND) In-Vitro Studies for Promising Alzheimers Drug