DUBLIN, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j7xgs/xray_systems) has announced the addition of the "X-ray Systems Market to 2019 - Enhanced Imaging Capability, Better Procedural Efficiency and Portability to Drive Future Growth of Digital X-ray Systems" report to their offering.
GBI Research's report: X-ray Systems Market to 2019 - Enhanced Imaging Capability, Better Procedural Efficiency and Portability to Drive Future Growth of Digital X-ray Systems looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the three X-ray systems market segments: digital X-ray systems, analogue X-ray systems and retrofit X-ray systems.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals.
The report analyses the X-ray systems market, along with the major forces driving the current market and the potential challenges that could restrain growth. Its scope includes:
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the three X-ray systems market segments: digital X-ray systems, analogue X-ray systems and retrofit X-ray systems.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2019, and company share data for 2011
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the X-ray systems market
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market
- Carestream Health, Inc. (Subsidiary of Onex Corporation)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j7xgs/xray_systems
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved