For most runners, Havron recommends these tips for peak performance and injury prevention:
The standard Runner's Evaluation ($150) includes a basic musculoskeletal screen, a Dartfish video analysis with take-home DVD and a final report with individualized recommendations on improving running technique and instructions for a home exercise program. The advanced Runner's Evaluation ($250) adds a more in-depth examination of the individual's gait efficiency and endurance. For more information, call 877-97-REHAB or visit www.acceleratedrehab.com.
Accelerated also offers an advanced evaluation for endurance athletes who compete in triathlons, marathons, cycling and swimming events. This includes biomechanical analysis of the gait, cycle and swim stroke and individualized training programs.
To download a free For Runners Only brochure with running injury prevention tips, visit www.acceleratedrehab.com.
About Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
Chicago-based Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is a premier provider of a wide array of comprehensive patient services and specialized rehabilitation programs. Since 1989, Accelerated has grown to over 230 outpatient rehabilitation centers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri<
SOURCE Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioElectronics ActiPatch Reduces Muscle Soreness in Runners
2. Scientific and Technical Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals, Inc. [STEPh, Inc.], Launches New Competitive Intelligence Web Site
3. NABPs .PHARMACY Proposal Passes Initial ICANN Evaluation
4. Statistical Challenges in Medical Device Trail Evaluation
5. Présentation du tout premier test pratique dévaluation des compétences pour la certification dendoscopie
6. Hoggan Scientific Unveils Updated ergoFET Force Gauge for Improved Force Evaluation
7. MyEvaluations.com Launches New Medical Education Management Solutions That Meet ACGME NAS Accreditation Requirements
8. Medbox, Inc. Weighs-in on FDA Evaluation of Prescription Medicine Dispensing Systems
9. Phreesia identifies over 26% of patients who require additional autism evaluation
10. Pfizer Identifies Synexus South African Clinical Research Sites as INSPIRE Sites - First in Africa
11. Ground-breaking Research Identifies Molecular Subtyping as a Key to Determining Prognosis and Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast and Colorectal Cancers