For the nine months ended March 31, 2013, revenue was $1.1 billion, an increase of 10% over the nine months ended March 31, 2012 (a 12% increase on a constant currency basis). For the nine months ended March 31, 2013, income from operations and net income were $268.7 million and $234.1 million, an increase of 31% and 32%, respectively, compared to the nine months ended March 31, 2012. Diluted earnings per share for the nine months ended March 31, 2013 were $1.60 per diluted share, an increase of 36% compared to the nine months ended March 31, 2012.
Inventory, at $166.5 million, decreased by $7.9 million compared to June 30, 2012. Accounts receivable days sales outstanding, at 67 days, decreased by 1 day compared to June 30, 2012.
Additionally, the Board of Directors has today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, which will have a record date of May 21, 2013, and be payable on June 18, 2013. The dividend will be paid in U.S. currency to holders of ResMed's common stock trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Holders of CHESS Depositary Instruments (CDIs) trading on the Australian Securities Exchange will receive an equivalent amount in Australian currency, based on the exchange rate on the record date, and reflecting the 10:1 ratio between CDIs and NYSE shares. Because the two exchanges have different settlement and transfer procedures, the ex-dividend periods before the record date will be different for common stock and for CDIs. The ex-dividend date will be May 15, 2013 for CDI holders and May 17, 2013 for common stock holders. As a result of these differences, ResMed has received a waiver from the ASX's settlement operating rules, which will allow R
SOURCE ResMed Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. ResMed Noninvasive Ventilation Device Cleared by FDA for COPD Treatment
2. ResMed Announces Conference Call And Webcast To Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Results
3. ResMed Takes Action to Enforce Patents
4. Buoyed by Forecasts, Where 2013 Leads - Research Report on ResMed Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Waters Corporation, Covidien PLC, and Medtronic, Inc.
5. ResMed Inc. Announces Record Financial Results For The Quarter Ended And Six Months Ended December 31, 2012
6. ResMed Inc. Announces Exchange Rate For Upcoming Dividend Payment
7. ResMed Inc. Announces Record Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2012
8. ResMed Inc. Announces Record Financial Results For The Quarter And Twelve Months Ended June 30, 2012
9. ResMed Announces Conference Call And Webcast To Discuss Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year-End 2012 Results
10. ResMed Launches Narval™ CC Mandibular Repositioning Device in the US
11. ResMed Inc. Announces Plan To Initiate Dividend And Update On Chief Executive Officer Succession