ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, February 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Opening Ceremony Attended by Prime Minister of Ethiopia and Senior Dignitaries From the UAE and Ethiopia
In recognition of the economic importance of Africa and the need for increasingly sophisticated pharmaceutical and healthcare facilities across the continent, UAE-based Julphar, in conjunction with its local Ethiopian partner, Medtech, today officially inaugurated its first manufacturing facility in Africa in Addis Ababa.
The official opening ceremony was attended by a number of very high level dignitaries including the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, HE Hailemariam Desalegn , Dr Yousif Eissa Hassan Alsabri, UAE Ambassador to the Federal Democratic of Ethiopia, HH Sheikh Faisal Bin Saqr Al Qasimi , Chairman of Julphar and HH Sheikh Saqr bin Humaid Al Qasimi . Other distinguished attendees included ambassadors from the region, UAE Government representatives including HH Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, UAE Minister of Foreign Trade and the Ethiopian Minister of Health, HE Dr Kebede Worku .
The inauguration was preceded with a dinner hosted by the President of Ethiopia<
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Julphar Diabetes Symposium Held with Global Experts in Dubai
2. Scottsdale Healthcare, TGen study shows Abraxane/gemcitabine combination extends survival of pancreatic cancer patients
3. Prescription Eyewear Limited Extends Clear Leadership Position in Growing European Online Optical Market With Acquisition of Nordic Leader LensOn
4. AMRI Extends Long Term Supply Relationship with GE Healthcare
5. New analog front end extends battery life of portable ECG equipment
6. Ansell Extends Antimicrobial Product Offering with New Non-latex Surgical Glove
7. In Observance of Veterans Day Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey Extends "Helping Heroes Build Families" Program
8. Sigma-Aldrich Accelerates Analytical Research and Extends Benefits of Fused-Core Particle Technology to All HPLC Users with the Launch of New Ascentis Express 5 Micron Particle by Supelco
9. Cynosure to Participate in Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference 2013
10. Solta Medical to Present at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference in New York on February 14, 2013
11. Monoclonal Antibody Industry 2013 Global and China Market Analysis in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com