nd the U.S. Some of her other reports with BCC are: Reagents for Chromatography; Spectroscopy: An Enduring Market; Advanced Drug Delivery Systems: Technologies and Global Markets; Orthopedic Drugs, Implants and Devices; Medical Imaging Reagents and Analysis Equipment; Pharmaceutical Regulatory Industry; The Dynamic Media, Sera and Reagent Market in Biotechnology; Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging: Global Markets; Chiral Technology: Global Markets; Autacoids and Related Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets; Contraceptives: Technologies and Global Markets; Liver Disease Treatments: The Global Market; Hormone Replacement Therapies and Other Hormone Therapies: Global Markets; Cardiovascular Medicine: Diagnostics, Drugs and Devices; and Cancer Therapies: Technologies and Global Markets.REPORT HIGHLIGHTS This report provides:
• An overview of the global market for spectroscopy, including definitions and history of the science, and an INTRODUCTION to the different types of spectroscopy equipment.
• Discussion of the different types of spectroscopic analysis: bulk, mixture, surface, and spectroscopic microanalysis.
• Examination of the markets for spectroscopic instruments by their typical applications; these applications are broken into six main groups: biotechnology, environmental, food and beverage, industrial chemistry, materials, and pharmaceuticals.
• Evaluations of the technology, with an emphasis on both established and new spectroscopic technologies.
• Coverage of the structure and activities of the spectroscopic industry, with emphasis on industry classification, the active mergers-and-acquisitions (M&A) business, marketing and competitive factors, and major domestic producers and suppliers.
• Comprehensive company profiles of the major suppliers in the industry.
TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1
STUDY OBJECTIVES 1REASONS FOR DOINPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Related medicine technology :1
. The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry 2013: Coming of Age in a Global Market2
. Global BioClinical Awarded Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Contract3
. Global Spinal Nonfusion Market to Grow to $1 Billion by 2017, Despite Challenges4
. Afraxis Grants Exclusive Global License to Genentech5
. Small Animal Imaging (In Vivo) Market - By systems and reagents [Micro-PET, Optical Imaging, Micro-MRI, Micro-SPECT, Micro-Ultrasound, Micro-CT & Multimodality/Hybrid Imaging Modalities] - Competitive Analysis & Global Forecasts to 20176
. Global Hyaluronic Acid Market to Grow to $2.5 Billion by 20177
. Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. and Global Genomics Group join forces to form a new scientific process8
. Point of Care Testing Market and Forecast to 2016: Global Analysis9
. Medical Specialty Bags Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis And Forecast, 2012 - 201810
. Global Brachytherapy Devices Market 2012-201611
. Global DNA Sequencing Products Market 2012-2016