FormFast is a MEDITECH collaborative solution provider that provides essential functionality to complement and enhance the electronic health record. FormFast's technology bridges clinical and enterprise software applications and provides healthcare organizations with eForm, eSignature, and workflow solutions. More MEDITECH hospitals use FormFast than any other electronic forms vendor.
"We have worked closely with FormFast in the past and appreciate their professionalism, timeliness and attention to detail. We look forward to growing this relationship and seeing the benefits our combined solutions and services will bring to our MEDITECH customers," said Michael Smyly, Chief Business Development Officer at Engage.
Engage is a go-to-market partner with MEDITECH as a part of their "READY" implementation model. They implement, host and manage those environments for many of MEDITECH'S community hospitals. Engage has approximately 140 hospitals they support.
"This collaboration will help both organizations expand the delivery of best-in-class services and solutions to MEDITECH environments in support of our shared mission to help hospitals operate more efficiently," said Mitch Anderson, Director of Business Development and National Accounts at FormFast.
Health care information technology (IT) is due for an upgrade. Engage represents a progression in health care IT that originated from within the environments of ten competitive hospitals. The company provides a complete solution to IT consulting, implementation and management, and is driven by a passion for embracing the toughest challenges. Leveraging over 20 years of extensive MEDITECH experience and partnerships with multiple hardware and software providers, Engage delivers fully tested and certified MEDITECH solutions designed to support the complexities of the hospital environment. With expertise ranging from technical to finance, clinical, operations and system management, Engage understands that better IT ultimately translates to better patient care. Learn more about Engage.
With 25 years exclusively focused on healthcare needs and over 1,100 hospital clients, FormFast is recognized as the industry leader in electronic forms and document workflow technology. FormFast's enterprise software platform integrates with EHRs and other core systems to automate required documents, capturing data and accelerating workflows associated with them. By using FormFast, healthcare organizations achieve new levels of standardization and operational efficiency, allowing them to focus on their core mission – delivering quality care. Learn more about FormFast.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/formfast-and-engage-form-strategic-partnership-to-bring-enhanced-support-to-meditech-hospitals-300409085.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Men Who Want to Stay Active, Feel Younger, and Remain Socially and Professionally Engaged Should Address Hearing Loss, BHI Advises
2. VUCA Health Announces Rapid Adoption of its MedsOnCue Digital Patient Engagement Solution Supporting Health Literacy by Innovative Pharmacies across 19 States
3. ResMed Launches SleepSeeker Online Tool to Increase Patient Engagement in Therapy for Sleep-Disordered Breathing
4. Social Media Engagement in Pharmaceutical Industry Hindered More by Internal Lack of Social Confidence than External Regulations, New Research Finds
5. New Data From Partners Center For Connected Health Demonstrates Wireless Mobile Technology Improves Patient Engagement, Outcomes
6. Managing Healthcare Reform through Effective Engagement with the Government Ecosystem
7. Patient Adherence, Communication and Engagement (PACE)
8. Solta Medical Engages CT Partners to Lead CEO Search
9. Pharmaceutical Marketing Groups Turning to Innovative Tactics and Strategies to Engage Key Customer Groups
10. Research-based Pharmaceutical Industry Calls for Public-Private Sector Engagement to Accelerate Progress Towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and in Planning New Development Agenda
11. Forschungsbasierte Pharmaindustrie fordert ein verstärktes Engagement seitens des öffentlich-privaten Sektors, um die Millennium-Entwicklungsziele (MDGs) schneller zu erreichen und um eine neue Entwicklungsagenda aufzustellen