"This event is a must-attend for innovation leaders in every industry. It provides a great environment for attendees to share experiences, and opportunities to establish foundations for future innovation and collaboration. Each time, I come away with fresh perspectives, valuable insights and actionable information that helps my organization stay on top of our game," said Fred Boekhorst, Senior Vice President Philips Research, Program Manager Lifestyle, Philips.
"My first NineSigma Leadership Summit in 2012 was a highlight of my year and well worth the trip from Sydney, Australia. Not only were we able to meet with the organization that assisted us significantly in identifying new food processing technologies, we were able to do real networking. It was great to do this across industries rather than just in our industry. We have so much to learn from parallel industry partners. Since this Summit we have met with several of the new contacts we made there to discuss mutually beneficial business. In fact, one contact led us to a significant open innovation solution that will probably revolutionize our products over the coming decade," said John Menzies, SDI Research & Development Manager - Open Innovation, Sanitarium.
At the 2014 Summit attendees will hear from innovation leaders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Harper Reed, CTO for Obama for America, will give a closing Keynote address. John Nottingham, President of Nottingham Spirk, the conference's platinum sponsor, will give a presentation on creative manufacturing together with Dr. Robert Godfroi
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. New Survey: Americans Now Expect to Find Automated External Defibrillators in a Wide Range of Everyday Locations
2. Lilly Announces 2014 Financial Guidance, Reconfirms 2013 Expectations
3. Self-Care Medical Devices Market Expected to Reach USD 16.9 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
4. Teleradiology Market Is Expected to Reach USD 3.78 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
5. Drug Device Combination Products Market is Expected to Reach USD 115.1 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
6. Orthobiologics Market (Allografts, Viscosupplements, DBM, BMP, Stem Cell and Others) is Expected to Reach USD 5,519.9 Million Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
7. Cord Blood Banking Services Market is Expected to Reach USD 15.2 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
8. Equine Healthcare Market is Expected to Reach USD 24.5 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
9. Economic Growth Continues In 2014; Manufacturing Growth Expected in 2014; Revenue to Increase 4.4%; Capital Expenditures to Increase 8.0%; Capacity Utilization Currently at 80.3%; Non-Manufacturing Growth Projected in 2014; Revenue to Increase 3.6%;
10. Wearable Medical Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD 5.8 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
11. Intravenous Access Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD 46.5 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research