HARRISBURG, Pa., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynamic Healthcare Services, Inc. ("DHS"), a portfolio company of GMH Ventures LLC ("GMH"), announced today that it acquired Progressive Home Medical Equipment, Inc. ("Progressive") of Clarion, PA on January 7, 2014. The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Progressive is a full service durable medical equipment ("DME") company providing a wide range of sleep, mobility, and respiratory products to customers in the western Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh markets. Progressive was founded in 2005 by Eric and Bridget Dobrowski, and has increased its market share in the DME space during each year of operation. Most recently, Progressive was awarded a Round 1 Re-Compete Competitive Bid Contract for Respiratory Products, which encompasses Oxygen and CPAP equipment and supplies. The contract went into effect on January 1, 2014 and runs through December 31, 2016.
Michael Holloway, President of GMH Ventures, stated, "Progressive's presence in the Pittsburgh and western PA market immediately increases growth opportunities in the DME space and brand awareness for DHS in these competitive locations. I know myself, Terry Luft and the rest of the DHS management team are extremely pleased to have Progressive join our DHS family of companies. Eric and Bridget have built a strong team at Progressive and having them partner with us going forward is very exciting," finished Holloway.
"I'm really looking forward to the growth potential we'll see as part of DHS," stated Eric Dobrowski, owner of Progressive. "We have been looking for a partner who could join with us to support our plans to expand offerings and services in our core Clarion'/>"/>
SOURCE Dynamic Healthcare Services, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cellular Dynamics Launches MyCell™ Services
2. Life Technologies and Cellular Dynamics International Partner for Global Commercialization of Novel Stem Cell Technologies
3. Transonic Systems Selects Infinity Info Systems To Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM To Drive Business Performance And Operational Excellence
4. CeeTox and Cellular Dynamics Collaborate to Offer Predictive In Vitro Test for Cardiotoxicity Using Human iPSC-derived Cells
5. How to Create Dynamic Interactive Social Learning Spaces
6. The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of AngioDynamics Inc. in Connection with Executive Compensation
7. Sigma-Aldrich Enhances Customer Focus in China - Unveils Dynamic New Website and Expands Product Offering Through Vetec Brand
8. Dynamic Healthcare Services Acquires Evanko Respiratory Inc., a Provider of Medical Equipment and Respiratory Therapy Products and Services in Hazleton, PA
9. Dynamic Healthcare Services Acquires HomeTown Oxygen, Pittsburgh, LLC, a Provider of Medical Equipment and Respiratory Therapy Products and Services based in Monroeville, PA
10. Teledyne DALSA Showcases Industrys Largest CMOS Dynamic Flat X-Ray Detector at RSNA 2012
11. Dynamic Healthcare Services Names Senior Level Management Team