BALTIMORE, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Anti-aging and aesthetics-focused physician Dr. George O. Gavrila has opened Baltimore Tattoo Removal, the city's first tattoo removal specialty clinic featuring the advanced Astanza Duality laser. Dr. Gavrila's motivation for offering state-of-the-art tattoo removal to Greater Baltimore is to provide a solution to the rising trend of tattoo regret.
Dr. Gavrila's medical career has focused on age intervention and helping patients' physical appearances reflect how they feel inside. Tattoo removal, which gives people a chance to reclaim their skin's natural look, was a logical next step for Dr. Gavrila. Because tattoo removal is both a medical and aesthetic procedure, his background easily reflects in the Baltimore Tattoo Removal's approach.
"We are the only clinic in Baltimore dedicated solely to removing unwanted tattoos, and we invested in the best tattoo removal technology to give our patients unparalleled results," said Gavrila. "I personally assess and treat all tattoos myself to ensure the patient gets the best removal results possible."
Baltimore Tattoo Removal's Duality laser is the gold standard of tattoo removal technology. Tattoos are located deep within the skin, and the Astanza Duality has been designed to specifically target and treat stubborn ink particles. The Duality uses Q-switched technology to send brief, intense pulses of light energy into the skin, targeting the tattoo. The Astanza Duality uses two wavelengths of light energy, giving Baltimore Tattoo Removal the ability to treat virtually all ink colors with high efficacy.
"Choosing a sophisticated laser system like the Duality was an obvious choice for Dr. Gavrila," said Ryan Lambert'/>"/>
SOURCE Astanza Laser
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Dr. Steven Reisman, a Cardiologist in New York City (NYC), discusses former President George W. Bushs Stent Procedure on the OReilly Factor on Fox News
2. George Rosenkranz to Receive 2013 Biotechnology Heritage Award
3. One-Time, One Dose Radiation Treatment Offered For Breast Cancer Patients At MedStar Georgetown University Hospital And MedStar Washington Hospital Center
4. Fuisz llc Announces Induction of Richard C. Fuisz, M.D., into Georgetown Universitys 1789 Society.
5. STATEMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND CEO GEORGE BARRETT FORTUNE 21 CARDINAL HEALTH REGARDING FISCAL CLIFF
6. CanCHEW Bio-Technologies, a Medical Marijuana Inc. Product, Dr. George Anastassov Appeared on Small Cap Voice Internet Radio Program To Discuss The CanCHEW Advantage
7. Boston Scientific Opens Institute For Advancing Science, Innovation Center In Shanghai
8. BioReliance Opens New U.S. Clearance Services Laboratories; Completes Global Facility Upgrade Plan
9. MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Southwest Virginia
10. Orange County Physician Owned Medical Group Opens Pioneering Medical Facility
11. Life Technologies Opens State-of-the-Art DNA Forensics Laboratory in India