turers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
Scope - Market size data for Dental Radiology Equipment market categories – Intra Oral Radiology Equipment and Extra Oral Radiology Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Dental Radiology Equipment market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Dental Radiology Equipment market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Planmeca Oy, Instrumentarium Dental, Carestream Health, Inc., Gendex Dental Systems, Vatech Co., Ltd., Dabi Atlante S/A Industrias Medico Odontologicas, SOREDEX, Acteon, Inc., China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Gnatus Equipamentos Medico-Odontologicos Ltda, J. Morita USA, Inc., Confident Dental Equipments Ltd. and KaVo Dental Corporation.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Dental RadiologyPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Related medicine technology :1
. Consumers Are Advised to Be Aware of Hidden Costs in Some Discount Dental Plans2
. U.S. End-User Dental Materials Survey Report 20123
. Henry Schein Chairman and CEO Stanley M. Bergman Honored By Hispanic Dental Association, National Dental Association and Society of American Indian Dentists4
. Global Dental Implants Industry5
. European Market for Dental Instruments Surpasses $652 Million, According to New Market Research6
. DenTech China 2012 Set For Success: Featuring Hundreds of International Exhibitors in Dental Industry7
. Key Considerations for Selecting and Implementing a CAD/CAM System for Dental Laboratories Outlined in Free Article Download from Jensen Dental8
. Global Dental Devices Market 2011-20159
. Greater New York Dental Meeting and Inside Dental Technology Announce Collaboration 201310
. Murray Dental Laboratory Deploys Jensen Dental CAD/CAM Solution for Increased Productivity, Higher Sales and More Consistent Restorations11
. The 1st China International Dental CAD/CAM Forum to Be Held in DenTech China 2013