BioDigital, whose flagship app has more than 3 million registered users across mobile, tablet and Web, as well as a rapidly growing developer community using its API, provides the world's first 3D human visualization platform. Likened to Google Earth for the human body, this interactive platform uses innovative, Web-based technology to enable millions of people to view anatomy, disease and health data in an easy to comprehend, visual format.
"An innovator with its cloud based virtual body platform, BioDigital makes health and wellness comprehensible for all," said Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. "eClinicalWorks is proud to partner with BioDigital, with the integration of the 3D body mapping technology to further enhance the customizable solutions offered for dermatology settings."
The eClinicalWorks interface, powered by the BioDigital Human, allows clinicians to annotate a virtual model of the human body in interactive 3D. Users can zoom and rotate the model to chart a patient's case with unprecedented precision. Moving between visits, the visual nature of the data allows users to more efficiently view the development of a patient's case over time.
"We couldn't be more excited to see our technology applied by eClinicalWorks to improve patient care," said Frank Sculli, CEO of BioDigital. "They constantly look to provide their users with the best possible experience and we are glad our technology is well positioned to help."
If you're in Orlando, FL. February 20th – 22nd for HIMSS come find BioDigital in the Innovation Zone – Booth 7785, Kiosk 26
For more information, visit: biodigital.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Contact: Adam Frey
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biodigital-powers-3d-body-map-for-visualizing-eclinicalworks-health-record-data-300409367.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Smile Train and BioDigital Selected to Showcase Virtual Surgery Simulator in The Hive at TEDMED 2014
2. Hidden Heart Risk Revealed: Non-Profit Empowers 30% Of Americans At Risk To Be Advocates
3. Action Heroes Harness Powers to Educate Children About Epilepsy
4. The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Powershares Dynamic Pharmaceuticals ETF, SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals ETF, iShares U.S. Pharmaceuticals and Market Vectors Pharmaceutical
5. MedHelps Digital Engagement Platform Powers First Community-and Data-Integrated Solution for Vascular Disease
6. United States EMR/EHR Market Study 2015-2019 with Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Cerner, eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems, McKesson & MEDITECH Dominating
7. Van Dyk Invests In Key Resources To Prepare For Healthcare Reform
8. Cumberland Pharmaceuticals To Present At The UBS Global Healthcare Conference In New York
9. North America Home Healthcare Market Worth $130.4 Billion by 2017
10. Pentec Health Announces Limited Voluntary Recall of Certain Compounded Prescription Therapies for Renal Patients
11. Physician-Patient Alliance for Health & Safety Announces Four Essentials for Safety for Patients Receiving Opioids