ScheduleAnywhere online employee scheduling solution enhancements will help organizations reduce overtime.
Fargo, ND (PRWEB) April 18, 2009 -- Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS), a leading provider of employee scheduling software, today announced the release of major enhancements to ScheduleAnywhere®, the affordable and easy-to-use online employee scheduling solution. The new features in ScheduleAnywhere help managers create employee schedules faster, save valuable time and reduce overtime.
"I am very excited about this release. The powerful new enhancements to ScheduleAnywhere allow managers to quickly add shifts and modify employee schedules faster and easier than before," says Jon Forknell, ABS vice president and general manager. "The intuitive, web-based tools help managers create more efficient, cost-effective schedules. Staffing requirements and real-time shift coverage calculations ensure proper employee coverage and reduce unnecessary overtime."
What's New in ScheduleAnywhere?
The new and enhanced features in ScheduleAnywhere are designed for faster schedule creation and editing, so managers can spend more time satisfying customers and managing their business.
- Schedule Editing - Managers can quickly schedule shifts, time-off requests, on-call or notes to multiple employees and schedule dates, without the web page needing to reload. The copy and paste features add flexibility to the schedule editing process allowing managers to reuse an employee's schedule patterns.
- Employee Coverage - Improvements to the coverage watch, filters, highlighters, and search features help to ensure the right number of personnel is scheduled for each shift, position, department or location.
- Employee Skills - Managers can now schedule employees based on skills and certifications. Employee skills and certifications and effective and expiration date tracking have been added to employee profiles.
- Employee Profiles Report - Find out which employees have certain skills or certifications. This report also displays employee contact information and schedule history within a specific date range.
- System Navigation - Enhancements to system navigation allow managers to utilize scheduling tools, access employee contact information, and move employees throughout the schedule with greater ease.
About ScheduleAnywhere Online Employee Scheduling Software
ScheduleAnywhere is the affordable and easy-to-use online employee scheduling software. It provides managers with the tools they need to create employee schedules faster, save valuable time and reduce overtime. Managers simply go online to create new schedules, view existing schedules, and approve time off requests, while employees can be granted view-only access to the schedules and request time off. Pricing starts at $19.95 per month. For more information on ScheduleAnywhere, visit www.scheduleanywhere.com
or call 1-800-874-8801 (1-701-235-5226).
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) is a leading provider of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and affordable business software. Since 1991, ABS has helped customers directly reduce costs, save time and streamline business processes by providing employee scheduling software, human resource software, appointment scheduling software, and business plan software. ABS software titles include: Client Appointment Manager, Customer Appointment Manager®, HR Document Maker, Patient Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere®, Staff Files®, Staff Files® Pro, Ultimate Business Planner®, Ultimate Financial Forecaster®, and Visual Staff Scheduler® Pro.
Customer Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere, Staff Files, Ultimate Business Planner, Ultimate Financial Forecaster, and Visual Staff Scheduler are registered trademarks of Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/employee/scheduling/prweb2331344.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Nevada Breast Augmentation Surgeon Gives Reno Patients a Glimpse of Likely Results with Portrait 3D Computer Imagery2
. The Marcus Foundation Gives $20 Million to Grady Health System3
. New Program Gives Guardian Dental Pre-Paid/DHMO Members Greater Access to Specialty Care4
. Entertainment Fusion Group Gives Back5
. Rhode Island Cigarette Tax Increase Delivers Victory for Kids and Taxpayers; $1 Increase Gives State Highest Cigarette Tax in the Nation6
. American Heart Association Statement Gives Guidance on Minimally Invasive Procedures to Treat Diseased Brain Vessels7
. NASDAQ Gives Dynatronics a Third Three-Month Extension for Minimum Bid Price Compliance8
. New Mobile Patient Communicator(TM) Gives Patients an Interactive Education Tool and Boosts Nurse Productivity9
. Singapore Gives New Sight to the Blind10
. OCExaminer Gives More Cash to Hospitals11
. Kids Brain Trust: A New Nonprofit Gives Parents Hope of Defeating Autism