Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 12, 2013
Every iPad should have two accessories – a protective case to keep it in tip-top condition, and a Bluetooth keyboard to keep typing fast and accurate. iGear’s new iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio combines both functions into one lightweight and easy to carry and affordable case.
Most iPad users buy at least one case to protect their shiny new tablet, and every user should ask the question – why buy a case? Here are the top reasons:
1. Protection. Not just the front screen like Apple’s smart cover, and not just the back like many cheap clip-on cases on the market, but full body protection. The case should protect the iPad all around – front, back, sides, and corners.
2. Function. Does the case offer smart cover design to automatically set the iPad to sleep when not in use? Are all the ports easily accessible without having to remove the iPad from the case?
3. Keyboard. The virtual keyboard on the iPad is fine for entering an URL or typing a small amount of text. But users overwhelmingly prefer a physical keyboard with the conventional tactile feel of pressing each key. It makes typing so much faster and more accurate.
4. Keyboard should be rechargeable and detachable. A Bluetooth keyboard with high quality lithium-ion rechargeable battery saves money for its owner and is usually lighter weight. While some keyboards are fixed in the case, the best designs feature a detachable keyboard, using magnets, to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility.
5. Affordable. Yes, nice things cost money, but an accessory for the iPad shouldn’t break the bank. It should be competitively priced in the marketplace.
One company is determined to offer a “perfect” iPad case – iGear’s iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Portoflio combines
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved