With the unemployment rate hovering dangerously around 10%, there are many Americans struggling to find steady employment in a highly competitive market. In order to gain a competitive edge against other job seekers, many people are turning cosmetic treatments to provide a more youthful, refreshed appearance. Non-surgical med spa treatments can offer many benefits during a job hunt.
(PRWEB) May 6, 2010 -- With the unemployment rate hovering dangerously around 10%, there are many Americans struggling to find steady employment in a highly competitive market. In particular, many middle age people with management experience are being affected as they are forced to compete with younger, less experienced job applicants who do not command as high of a salary.
In order to gain a competitive edge against other job seekers, many people are turning cosmetic treatments to provide a more youthful, refreshed appearance. In particular, many middle age job applicants are relying on med spa services which provide effective results with minimal downtime at a fraction of the cost of more invasive plastic surgery procedures.
Benefits of Med Spa Treatments...
Non-surgical med spa treatments can offer the following benefits during a job hunt:
- Minimal downtime, so an applicant can go on interviews immediately following your procedure
- Much less invasive than more extensive facial plastic surgery procedures
- More affordable than surgical facial procedures – a huge plus if unemployed
- Improved self-confidence from a more youthful appearance, which comes across in a job interview
- Levels the playing field with younger job applicants in a competitive market
Med Spa Services for a Job Hunt...
There are a variety of nonsurgical med spa services which can help jumpstart a job hunt:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is an effective way to reduce wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet. The procedure consists of a series of injections which block the nerve impulses that cause facial muscles to generate wrinkles and frown lines. BOTOX® Cosmetic is highly effective and lasts approximately 4 months. Additional treatments will be required to maintain results beyond this time period.
- Restylane® is a dermal filler that restores volume and fullness to the skin, reducing wrinkles and folds. It is especially effective in treating the nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth. Restylane is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring component of your skin. A treatment can last as long as 6 months.
- Juvederm® is also made of hyaluronic acid. It is highly effective in smoothing wrinkles and lines in the mid to deep dermis layer of the facial skin. Juvederm is the only FDA approved dermal filler that lasts as long as one year.
- Radiesse® is a dermal filler that will reduce wrinkles, smile lines, frown lines, and marionette lines in the face. It helps stimulate collagen production, providing a refreshed, youthful appearance. One can achieve effective results in one treatment.
If you live in the Denver, Colorado, area and are interested in med spa treatments to help jumpstart a job search, please contact the Denver aestheticians at Facial Aesthetics
today to schedule an initial consultation.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb3959254.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Novelty lures rats from cocaine-paired settings, hinting at new treatments for recovering addicts2
. Northeast Chiropractic, PC Revolutionizes Pain Management Without Medication, Now Offering New and Unique Blend of Treatments 3
. Autism-Supplements.com and Generation Rescue Work Together to Raise Money for Biomedical Autism Treatments 4
. Obesity Action Coalition Calls on Insurers and Employers to Increase Access to Childhood Obesity Treatments Based on Recent United States Preventative Task Force Recommendations5
. Costs of psoriasis treatments outpace inflation6
. New Research Demonstrates Advances in Optimizing Treatments and Quality of Life for People With Hard-To-Treat Forms of Blood Cancer7
. Tweaks to Breast Cancer Treatments Boost Outcomes8
. Nutra Pharma Announces Upcoming Webinar to Discuss the Company's Over-the-Counter (OTC) and Prescription Treatments for Chronic Pain9
. Bring Spa Home for the Holidays at mySpaShop & Celebrate Recipes for Personal Spa Treatments 10
. Reportlinker Adds Renal Disease Treatments: Products and Therapies11
. The buzz on fruit flies: New role in the search for addiction treatments