Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report:
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers by individual test.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test and market segment:
° Blood Banks
° Commercial/Private Laboratories
° Physician Offices/Group Practices
° Public Health Laboratories
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products:
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling price
Page: 1 2 3 4 Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. A*STAR scientists discover switch to boost anti-viral response to fight infectious diseases2
. Report focuses on sustainability of infectious disease surveillance3
. Difficult to diagnose cases of infectious endocarditis solved with SPECT/CT imaging agent4
. Researchers explore social media as preventative method for infectious diseases5
. NIH scientists reflect on gains in emerging infectious disease awareness, research and response6
. Long-term public health support needed to tackle infectious disease outbreaks7
. Unnecessary antimicrobial use increases risk of recurrent infectious diarrhea8
. Review Finds No Evidence Alzheimers, Parkinsons Are Infectious9
. International space station plays host to innovative infectious disease research10
. Researchers develop tool to assist areas of infectious disease outbreaks11
. Predicting infectious influenza