The stock market, on the other hand, is in the midst of a major blizzard! Results for the first quarter were not pretty almost uniformly across the board. Only the Dow Jones Industrials fared better than ot......
Full article >>> mpanies did fairly well. These are companies that mostly had depressed stock prices during 2004.
Within this bloodletting, NeoPharms performance suffered not from product development issues but continued management strife. Its new CEO (a former Baxter senior executive) left after a short stint in the position. This was followed quickly by the departure of a NeoPharm vice president of regulatory ......
Full article >>>
Source:wistechnology.com By Michael Rosen 04/04/05
Related biology technology :
1. Midwest life science stocks kept sizzling in Q2
2. Midwest life science stocks sizzle in a tepid first quarter
3. A Midwest passage to India, Part II
4. Midwest offers non-stop flight to North Carolina research park
5. A Midwest life-science odyssey comes full circle
6. Midwest hotter for healthcare investments
7. A Midwest small-cap, life-science surprise package
8. 2006: A mixed blessing for Midwest life science companies
9. Midwest gaining stature in nanotech research
10. Midwest colleges strong contenders for NIH funds
11. Japan on the rebound: Implications for Midwest