New York, NY (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
The Sandy flooding made New York vulnerable to mold. Because of that, the possible mold infestation at one Queens school worried its students' parents, reported nbcnews.com. And stating that mold infestation could also occur in any home, Doctor Mold Network suggested to the public the use of Molderizer for a safe and effective mold treatment.
According to the report, the school in question for possible mold infestation was P.S./M.S. 114. It was said that parents would like to make sure if it is safe for their kids. Until then, a number of them did not allow their children to get back to the school.
Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott stated that P.S./M.S. 114 was safe for students. However, it was said that there was no test conducted specifically for mold. And so, based on a statement by Michael Mulgrew, the president of the United Federation of Teachers, the school will be professionally checked for spores though it was not cleared when the result will be available.
But as Doctor Mold Network said, mold could grow anywhere and not just in school buildings. And so, it advised parents to also be always on the look out for spores in their houses and be ready to do a prompt mold treatment.
Of all the mold remediation sprays though, the site said that one should prepare an organic-based. That is to ensure that the mold treatment will not expose anybody to harmful chemical ingredients.
And as Doctor Mold Network said, Molderizer is one of the best, if not the best, organic-based mold remediation sprays anyone could get. Besides being effective, it said that it is also safe as proven by the federal programs and guidelines that it has passed. And more than that, it added that it is also an affordable way to get rid of mold and prevent its health risks.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10193980.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved