NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KERX) today announced that Ron Bentsur , the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference, being held February 11-12, 2013, in New York City. Mr. Bentsur's presentation is scheduled to take place on Monday, February 11th, at 2:30 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of Mr. Bentsur's presentation will be accessible from the Investor Information page of the Company's Website at http://investors.keryx.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available following the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals is focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of renal disease. Keryx is developing Zerenex (ferric citrate), an oral, ferric iron-based compound that has the capacity to bind to phosphate and form non-absorbable complexes. Zerenex has completed a U.S.-based Phase 3 clinical program for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia (elevated phosphate levels) in patients with end-stage renal disease, conducted pursuant to a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA, and Keryx expects to submit an NDA with the FDA and a MAA with the EMA in the second quarter of 2013. Zerenex is also in Phase 2 development in the U.S. for the management of phosphorus and iron deficiency in anemic patients with Stage 3 to 5 non-dialysis dependent chronic kidney disease. In addition, Keryx's Japanese partner, Japan Tobacco Inc. and Torii Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has filed its New Drug Application for marketing approval of ferric citrate in
SOURCE Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
2. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess of $100,000 Investing In Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Contact the Firm
3. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals to Present at The 7th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
4. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Live Webcast of Upcoming Analyst Day
5. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals to Present at JP Morgans 30th Annual Healthcare Conference
6. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Upcoming Poster Presentations of Zerenex™ (Ferric Citrate) at the Upcoming American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2011 Annual Meeting
7. Gallus BioPharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Senior Baxter Executive as Chief Commercial Officer
8. Mangrove Partners Agrees to Support Amended Transaction Between Nabi Biopharmaceuticals and Biota Holdings
9. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Announces New Global Commercialization Agreements with Ipsen
10. Mangrove Partners Sends Letter to Stockholders of Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
11. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Expands Industry Expertise with Five New Executive Hires