About Sunfco Ltd.
Sunfco Ltd. was established by the capital investments of Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd., Taiyo Kagaku Co., Ltd., and Kaei Trading Co., Ltd. as "Sun Friend Chemical Ltd." on March 1, 1979. Since its founding, the company has sought to supply and develop raw material ingredients and products for the benefit of its customers through a policy of honesty and integrity.
In September 1989, the company changed its name to "Sunfco Ltd." due to a healthy expansion of its business owing to the steady patronage of its valued customers.
Based on its ability to rapidly respond to the dramatic changes of our time, the company offers unique raw material ingredients for food products, medicinal products, biotech products, health food products and other products in the fine chemicals field as well as knowledge products (intermediary services for entrusting processing services) in advancing globalization and specialization. Additional information, including the complete line of products, can be found at the company website www.sunfco.com.
Media Contact: Brian Golie
SOURCE Golden West Biologicals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Golden West Biologicals, Inc. Exhibiting at AACC Clinical Lab Expo 2013
2. China Cord Blood Corporation and Golden Meditech Holdings Limited Enter into Convertible Note Financing to Further Expand Cord Blood Banking Services
3. Golden potential for gold thin films
4. CellerateRX® Added to List of Preferred Products for Golden Living Healthcare Network
5. Tissue Culture Biologicals, Inc. Hires James D. Titus to Lead New Expansion and Branding Development Effort
6. PhoenixSongs Biologicals, Inc. Announces Enhanced Neural Lineage-specific Cell Culture Media Products Release
7. Life Technologies Expands CEERAM Food Safety Range to Global Market
8. Cardno Expands to Include a New Business Line Focused on Health Sciences
9. Elliott Broidy Expands Role in Los Angeles Civics with Support of Stem Cell Research Program
10. Rare collection that may hold key to oceans biggest mysteries looks to expand in new waterfront home
11. PharmSource CMO-CDMO Database Expands Coverage to Include Approved Pharmaceutical Products: Intelligence Resource for Analyzing Bio/Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing