LONDON, September 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading biotech and biopharma organisations are coming together to learn how to maximise their viral security strategies and the new technologies available from the FDA, NIBSC, NIH and a range of industry experts including Genzyme, Baxter and Amgen at the Pathogen Safety Summit this November.
Pharma IQ's Pathogen Safety Summit is back for its third year to offer the opportunity to learn and hear insights from key regulatory bodies, industry representatives and experts in viral safety on the current viral security strategies and technologies.
As the cost of contamination is huge, both financially and to an organisation's reputation, this event will cover:
- The latest regulatory updates on viral safety from Arifa Khan, FDA and Dr Wahiba Oualikene-Gonin, AFSAAPS
- James Gilbert, Biogen Idec and Lada Laenen, Genzyme, will share best practices for the successful evaluation of raw materials
- Knowledge of the most prevalent pathogens currently being found in biologics from Phil Minor, NIBSC
- Adam Polermo, Genzyme, present the latest data on the implementation of deep sequencing technologies
- Rebecca Sheets, NIH, streamlines the viral screening process and rationalise the implementation of the latest technologies
This interactive, senior-level summit will allow organisations to benchmark themselves against the leading experts in biosafety.
Find the full program, event details and registration information at http://www.pathogensafetysummit.com/news, call +44(0)20-7036-1300 or email email@example.com.
Media contact: Nishkala Thiru, +44(0)20-7368-9725, Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk or visit http://www.pathogensafetysummit.com/news.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk Related biology technology :1
. Magnetic vortex reveals key to spintronic speed limit2
. The Insider Secrets of Back Pain Treatment Revealed3
. Martha Stewart Reveals the Secret Behind her Radiant Skin is Revolutionary Anti-aging BIOEFFECT EGF SERUM4
. Researchers reveal why some pain drugs become less effective over time5
. ORNL microscopy reveals atomic antenna behavior in graphene6
. Carnegie Mellon study reveals potential of manganese in neutralizing deadly Shiga toxin7
. Graphene reveals its magnetic personality8
. Survey Reveals Paternity Questions Loom for More Than One in 10 Americans9
. Imprisoned molecules quantum rattle in their cages10
. Former FDA Inspectors Train Medical Device, Pharmaceutical Companies How to Prepare for FDA Inspections of Their Quality Systems11
. Oncobiologics, Inc. Announces a Collaboration Agreement with XOMA Corporation to Utilize XOMAs Fully Human Antibody Libraries for Their Discovery Platform