SAN FRANCISCO, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Date: May 10, 2011
Who: Deloitte is ranking the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies in North America in its 17th annual ranking of the Technology Fast 500™.
What: Nominations are now being accepted. Companies will be selected based on percentage revenue growth over fiscal years 2006 to 2010. To be eligible for Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 companies must:
- Be in business a minimum of five years.
- Be headquartered within North America. Subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible unless they have some public ownership and are separately traded.
- Have fiscal year 2006 operating revenues of at least 50,000 U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars, and fiscal year 2010 operating revenues of at least 5 million U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars.
- Own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues. Using other companies' technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement. Consulting companies, professional service firms, and resellers are not eligible unless a majority of the company's operating revenue is derived from product sales that incorporate the company's proprietary technology, exclusive of related service revenue.
- The Fast 500 ranking will continue to disclose percentage revenue growth but will no longer disclose current and base year revenue amounts. Participants will continue to be required to provide revenue support.
When: Nominations deadline is June 4, 2011. Winners will be announced on October 19, 2011.
For more information about the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500™ program, please contact Kevin Schimmel at email@example.com
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Media Contact: Related biology technology :1
+1 415 783 5007
. Verathon Inc., Maker of BladderScan(R) and GlideScope(R), Ranks in Deloittes 2008 Washington State Technology Fast 50 for 5th Time in Past 7 Years2
. Althea Technologies Receives Fast Growth Honors: Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and San Diego Business Journal Fast 100 Awards for the Fifth Consecutive Year3
. AMDL, Inc. Named to Deloitte LLC Technology Fast 504
. Sundia MediTech Ranked #16 in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China5
. Sinovac Named to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China6
. Genoptix Ranked Ninth Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloittes 2008 Technology Fast 5007
. Adoption of Personalized Medicine May Yield Significant ROI; Time to Achieve Benefit Varies Among U.S. Health Care Stakeholders, According to Deloitte Report8
. Sundia MediTech in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific List9
. Deloitte Recap Launches New Series of Biopharmaceutical Business Intelligence Tools10
. Cadient Group Ranks as Deloitte Fast 50 Company for Greater Philadelphia Region for Second Consecutive Year11
. WuXi PharmaTech Named in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China 2009 List for the Fifth Consecutive Year