This report includes a compilation of current active projects in research and development of biosimilar and novel biobetter/biosuperior therapeutic proteins as well as non-protein based competitor products and an overview of approved products in regulated and less regulated markets.
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing Information on:
• Drug Codes,
• Target / Mechanism of Action,
• Class of Compound,
• Product Category,
• R&D Stage and
• additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
Table of Contents
1) Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESA)
• First generation epoetins in regulated markets
• Second generation epoetins in regulated markets
• Epoetin biosimilars in regulated markets
• Darbepoetin biosimilars in regulated markets
• Next generation biologic Eythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESA) in
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved