NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Biotechnology industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report * Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Highlights The global biotechnology market grew by 7.7% in 2011 to reach a value of $281.7 billion.
In 2016, the global biotechnology market is forecast to have a value of $453.3 billion, an increase of 60.9% since 2011.
Medical/healthcare is the largest segment of the global biotechnology market, accounting for 67.4% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 45% of the global biotechnology market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved