Calabasas, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
Last year's conference, "Advance Biopharma Industry for Strategic Sourcing, Operational Efficiency, Global Supply Chain Integrity & Federal Compliance," was unquestionably a success. "I'm glad to hear that the conference was a success. Congratulation and greetings to the entire group. Best Regards Thomas"...Thomas Panzer, Head PS-PH/API Supply Chain Management at Bayer HealthCare Berlin Area, Germany. For a glimpse into that conference and past conferences, click here. For those who have not yet downloaded the presentations, they are available in both pdf and ppt formats. Click here for your copy.
As usual, business leaders will address the strategic and tactical management of global sourcing, entry into the emerging markets, clinical operations management, information transfer from R&D to clinical trials to commercialization, manufacturing excellence, environmentally controlled distribution, supply chain risk mitigation, and supply chain management talent and career development, while ensuring compliance with expanding government regulations (ePedigree).
Save the date and join this innovative community! Add your name to the growing list of who's who of conference attendees.
Highlights of the program include:
Keynotes: “A Biotech Company’s Journey to Emerging Markets: A Supply Chain Management Perspective!
“Innovations in a Virtual Biotech Company for Global Growth”
- “Building the Global Pathway for Product Safety and Quality: Responding to FDA’s End-to-End Supply Chai Initiative”
- “$ and Sense Perspective of the Biotech Industry: A Progress Report”
SCM Executive Panel: Industry 360° - "Advancing the Efficacy and Integrity of the Supply Chain through Collaboration and Technologies”
Strategic Sourcing Panel: “Strategic Management of Suppliers: Maintaining Efficient Manufacturing Operations for Reliable Distribution”
- “Showcases in Collaborative Supplier Relationships”
- “Emerging Markets: The Lessons Learned and a Road Map!”
- “Best Practices in Master Supply Agreements with CMO’s and CROs”
Clinical Operations Panel: “Clinical Operations Management: Collaboration among Stakeholders for Results”
- “Clinical Supply Chain: A Pivotal Link between R&D and Commercialization”
- “Clinical Operations Management: Innovations for Efficiency and Accountability!”
- “Holistic Planning for Commercial and Clinical Operations”
- “Delivering Global Clinical Operations Services”
- “Technologies Driving Clinical Operations Productivity and Lead Time Reduction”
Information Technology Panel: The Holy Grail and Enabler of SCM!
- “The ‘Big Data’ Revolution in Healthcare: Accelerating Value and Innovation”
- “Leveraging ERP Systems across the Functions of an Enterprise for Greater Profitability”
- “Information-driven Processes: From R&D to Delivery”
- “Mobile-Enabled Healthcare Services: Emerging Technologies and Case Studies”
Distribution Management Panel: Making the Two Ends Meet!
- “Delivering Healthcare Products and Services Globally: Prescription for Results”
- “Temperature-Controlled Supply Chain: Technologies, Practices, Standards & Showcases”
- “Risk Management: Invigorating the Enterprise for Growth and Profitability”
- “Meeting the Talent Development Challenges of the Biotech Industry”
- “Sustainability of the Environment for Profitability”
Ready to Register? Simply click on the red "Register Now" button in our website.
The Bio Supply Management Alliance, which organizes the Conference, was born of the need to create a worldwide community of operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries. The Alliance provides a forum for collaboration, learning and best practice sharing of practitioners, executives and thought leaders in these uniquely demanding industries.
For more information visit our website.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10976371.htm.
Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Plant Biotechnology Companies Begin New Conversation about GMOs and How our Food is Grown2
. Nobel Laureate Dr. Oliver Smithies to Deliver Plenary Session at ISPE Biotechnology Symposium3
. TriMix for Travel Now Available at KRS Global Biotechnology4
. Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Market Vectors Biotech ETF, iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF, Regeneron, Celgene and First Trust Amex Biotechnology Index Fund5
. Biotechnology Master’s at UMBC Shady Grove - Virtual Info Session to Be Held on June 266
. Verenium To Sponsor And Present At The 2013 Bio World Congress On Industrial Biotechnology7
. BioConvergence® Launches New Blog Aimed at Exploring Best Practices of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries8
. MAX Launches "Double HELIX" in Marylands Biotechnology Corridor9
. Dyadic International To Present At World Biotechnology Congress 2013 And BIO World Congress On Industrial Biotech10
. Pacific Biomarkers and Clinigene International To Announce Laboratory Solutions for Developers of Biosimilars at 2013 AAPS/ National Biotechnology Conference11
. Biotechnology Reagents Market by Technology, Applications and End-Users - Current Trends, Opportunities and Global Forecasts to 2016