Quizartinib Can Be Safely Combined With Conventional Chemotherapy In Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Experience From The AML Pilot Trial: This is the first presentation of quizartinib use in combination with chemotherapy in newly diagnosed older AML patients, testing the feasibility and dose which could be given sequentially following conventional chemotherapy in patients over the age of 60 years. The data will be presented by Dr. Alan Burnett at 5:15 pm CT on Monday, December 9, in the La Nouvelle Ballroom C.
Results of Phase 1 Study of Quizartinib In Combination with Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Younger Patients with Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia: This dose escalation study is the first to report data on quizartinib in combination with standard induction and consolidation chemotherapy in patients between the ages of 18 to 60-years with newly diagnosed AML, regardless of FLT3 status. The data will be presented by Dr. Jessica Altman at 5:30 pm CT on Monday, December 9, in the La Nouvelle Ballroom C.
A Phase I Study of Quizartinib in Combination with Cytarabine and Etoposide in Relapsed/Refractory Childhood ALL and AML: A Therapeutic Advances in Childhood Leukemia & Lymphoma Study: This was the first clinical trial using quizartinib in children between the ages of 1 month and 21-years with relapsed/refractory AML or MLL-rearranged ALL. The data will be presented by Dr. Todd Coope
SOURCE Ambit Biosciences
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Ambit Announces Participation At 12th Annual BIO Investor Forum
2. Ambit Announces Participation At The BioCentury NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference
3. Ambit Announces Presentation of Results from Phase 2 ACE Study of Quizartinib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
4. Ambit Biosciences Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
5. APAC Stem Cell Research & Therapy Market a “Growth Engine” for Region’s Scientific Ambitions Says A New Market Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
6. Astellas and Ambit Announce Data Presentations Highlighting Quizartinib at the American Society of Hematology 54th Annual Meeting
7. Ambit Biosciences to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
8. Ambit and Astellas Announce Results From Multiple Quizartinib Presentations at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Hematology Society
9. Ambit Biosciences Names Michael A. Martino President and Chief Executive Officer
10. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
11. Juneau Biosciences Names Dr. Dinesh Patel to Board of Directors