AMSTERDAM, May 19, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (EuroNext Amsterdam: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today provides its non-audited business update in compliance with the EU transparency directive. This report summarizes material events and AMT's financial position for the first quarter of 2010.
Q1 2010 Highlights - EMA starts formal review of Glybera(R) dossier - Dossier validated by EMA on January 20, 2010 - Day 120 questions from EMA expected second half of May 2010 - Innovation Credit received from Dutch Government for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Up to EUR 4 million funding, repayable only on successful commercialization - Supports 35% of development costs through to 2013 - Start of Phase I/II Gene Therapy Clinical Trial for Hemophilia B - First patient dosed
AMT's cash position* on March 31, 2010 amounted to EUR17.7 million compared to EUR22.6 million on December 31, 2009. The cash outflow in the first quarter of 2010, amounting to EUR4.9 million mainly represented operational cash flow. AMT employed 85 persons as of March 31, 2010. Total expenses in the first quarter of 2010 were EUR5.1 million compared to EUR4.9 million in the same period last year.
* The Company's cash position is composed of cash and cash equivalents.
Material events after March 31, 2010
On May 6, 2010'/>"/>
SOURCE Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics B.V
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. CardioDynamics Provides 2007 Shareholder Meeting Update
2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2007 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
3. NxStage Medical Provides Update on Medisystems Acquisition
4. VaxGen Files 2006 Financial Statements and Provides Cash Update
5. Signalife Provides Corporate Update
6. Revolutionary Genomics Research Group Opens Boston Office; Provides DNA Evidence in Workers Comp Cases
7. Elekta Contract Provides Sisters of Mercy Health System Access to Leading Radiation Therapy Solutions
8. SGX Provides Update on BCR-ABL Collaboration
9. Intra-Cellular Therapies Provides Overview of its Proprietary Portfolio of Compounds for the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD)
10. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Provides Corporate Update
11. New Scrip Report Provides Strategic Insight on the Burgeoning Biosimilars Market