|Description|| These extended-length microarrays are custom designed to meet your needs. Two probe density format configurations are available: 8,455 features per array (2 arrays/1" x 3" glass slide) or 22,575 features per array (1 array/slide). |
- 60-mer oligonucleotide probe length - This extended length delivers higher sensitivity compared to traditional shorter length probes. It also allows for the design of microarrays with fewer, more selective probes.
- Two Microarray Layout Design Formats
- 8,455 features/array, 2 microarrays/slide
- 22,575 features/slide, 1 microarray/slide
- Probes arrayed on 1" x 3" glass slides - Oligonucleotide probes are arrayed on glass slides designed for optimal results in the Agilent Microarray Scanner.
- Two-Color Labeling Protocols - Agilent protocols allows you to simultaneously run differential gene expression analysis all in a single microarray experiment. This reduces analysis time as well as any potential microarray-to-microarray experimental variability.
- Agilent's Custom-designed Hybridization Chambers - Agilent's chambers enable the employment of a unique "mixing bubble" for more uniform hybridization reactions.
- Agilent SurePrint Technology - Fast. Flexible. Reliable. Agilent prints its microarrays in their industrial-scale inkjet-based printing facility equipped with its SurePrint technology. Print what you want, when you want it, in the quantity you want. When you need to adjust your microarray design by adding new gene content, rely on Agilent to deliver "up-to-date" custom microarrays without the need for elaborate mask designs. Inkjet printing is creating a whole new experience in delivering custom microarrays from Agilent.
- Affordable, Adaptable, and Accessible - These are key attributes of Agilents Custom Microarray Technology Access Program. At Agilent, our industrial-scale inkjet printing process allows for fast-turn, affordable high-quality custom printed microarrays. Say good-bye to slow-turn microarrays with high set-up costs and/or fees.