The UK's leading youth charity will be using Brandwatch Analytics social listening and analytics technology to track social campaign results and get a better understanding of the topics and issues that are a priority for its supporters.
"Until recently we've been in the dark about the true impact our results were generating, but Brandwatch will enable us to track campaigns more accurately," comments Donna White, Digital Marketing Manager, The Prince's Trust.
"One of the key things Brandwatch will help us with is getting to know who is engaging with our campaigns so we can plan activities to best effect. With Brandwatch Analytics we will not only be able to share insights across The Trust much more easily, but also help to grow our community, and fundraise and strengthen our corporate partnerships."
"We're incredibly proud to work with The Prince's Trust," says Pat Phelan, VP Global Customer Success, Brandwatch.
"We're excited to help The Trust unlock the potential that social intelligence can offer them, through the quality, experience and flexibility that only Brandwatch provides."
For more information on Brandwatch's social intelligence products, contact email@example.com.
Brandwatch is the world's leading social intelligence company. The company's flagship products, Brandwatch Analytics and the Vizia platform, fuel smarter decision making around the world.
The Brandwatch Analytics platform gathers millions of online conversations every day and provides users with the tools to analyze them, empowering the world's most admired brands and agencies to make insightful, data-driven business decisions. The Vizia platform distributes visually-engaging insights to the physical places where the action happens.
The Brandwatch platform is used by over 1,200 brands and agencies, including Unilever, Whirlpool, British Airways, Asos, Walmart and Dell. Brandwatch continues on its impressive business trajectory, recently named a global leader in enterprise social listening platforms by the latest reports from several independent research firms. Increasing its worldwide presence, the company has offices around the world including Brighton, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris and Singapore.
Brandwatch. Now You Know.
www.brandwatch.com | @Brandwatch | press office | contact
About The Prince's Trust
Youth charity The Prince's Trust helps disadvantaged young people to get their lives on track. It supports 13 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed and those struggling at school and at risk of exclusion. Many of the young people helped by The Prince's Trust are in or leaving care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health problems, or they have been in trouble with the law. The Trust's programmes give vulnerable young people the practical and financial support needed to stabilise their lives, helping develop self-esteem and skills for work. Three in four young people supported by The Prince's Trust move into work, education or training. The Prince of Wales's charity has helped 825,000 young people since 1976 and supports over 100 more each day. Further information about The Prince's Trust is available at princes-trust.org.uk or on 0800 842 842.
Contact: Dinah Alobeid, 1-917-846-2381 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-princes-trust-selects-brandwatch-to-deliver-advanced-social-intelligence-300418927.html
Related biology news :
1. Research and Markets - Global Voice Recognition Biometrics Market Growth of 19.36%, 2017-2021 With AGNITIO, Nuance Communications, VoiceTrust & VoiceVault Dominating
2. Professionals Seeking Easier Business Travel Trust Elevay for Highly Refined Citizenship and Residency Services
3. Global Voice Recognition Biometrics Market 2015-2019 with AGNITiO, Nuance Communications, VoicePass Technology, VoiceTrust & VoiceVault Dominating
4. EyeLock, MorphoTrust Form Strategic Partnership to Pursue Commercial Enterprise Deployments
5. Trustonic and Fingerprint Cards Collaborate to Bring Secure Biometrics to Connected Devices
6. Global Multi-factor Authentication Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors are EMC, Entrust, Gemalto and VASCO Data Security
7. Pew and the Stewart Trust launch scholars program targeting cancer
8. Southerners are less trusting, but trust is a factor in environmental cooperation, study shows
9. Trust in leaders, sense of belonging stir people to safeguard common goods, analysis shows
10. Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust funds new research focus at Institute for Genomic Biology
11. Many stressors associated with fracking due to perceived lack of trust, Pitt finds