Tellme has been delivering voice services for almost a decade, and has deep expertise in the following:
* Voice recognition. Tellme manages more than 2 billion phone calls every year, providing a huge database for optimizing voice recognition. Unlike embedded speech recognition systems, which rely on the underpowered processors in mobile phones or personal navigation devices, Tellme performs speech recognition on high-speed servers in its own datacenters for maximum accuracy and response time.
* Text-to-speech. Tellme has developed sophisticated voice synthesis that delivers the cadences of true human speech, rather than the robotic staccato of many current systems, which improves task completion rates.
* Audio design. Tellme's natural language audio designs make it easy for people to say what they want rather than wait to select from lengthy menus of numbered choices, reducing task completion time.
* Scalability. Because Tellme's services are network-based, new features and functionality can be added without any need for hardware or software upgrades.
* Feedback. Tellme can provide detailed statistical analysis on how customers interact with the service, giving the automotive industry new insight into customer needs.
Tellme (http://www.tellme.com) fundamentally improves how people use the
phone to get the information they need every day. By combining Internet data
and a voice interface, Tellme's services let people simply say what they want
and get it. Services running on Tellme's platform include business search on
411 and information search on 1-800-555-TELL, as well
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved