ABI Research finds HYPR, KnuEdge, UnifyID, and Yubico to be proven innovators in the global biometrics market. The companies create and deliver pioneering solutions that incorporate high-tech with low-cost hardware tokens, decentralize control using blockchain multimodal biometrics, feature military-grade voice recognition, or even leverage a host of connected sensors to gait biometrics for seamless authentication.
Payments are also a driving force within the biometrics market, particularly as millennials fuel adoption rates for new applications. Companies like Atom Bank, Biyo, Nymi, Smart Metric, Veridium, VKansee, and Zwipe are disrupting the market landscape through transformative technologies ranging from continuous heart rate recognition in wearables, high resolution spoof-resistant sensors, smart card embedded fingerprint sensors, biometrical digital-only banking solutions, as well as four-finger recognition and palm-vein payments.
"Successful vendors will need to tackle convenience and interoperability factors, minimize total cost of ownership without compromising security, as well as prove their abilities to comply with emerging industry specifications that do not compromise data privacy," concludes Pavlakis.
These findings are from ABI Research's Hot Tech Innovators: Biometrics (https://www.abiresearch.com/market-research/product/1027194-hot-tech-innovators-biometrics/) report.
About ABI Research
ABI Research stands at the forefront of technology market research, providing business leaders with comprehensive research and consulting services to help them implement informed, transformative technology decisions. Founded more than 25 years ago, the company's global team of senior and long-tenured analysts delivers deep market data forecasts, analyses, and teardown services. ABI Research is an industry pioneer, proactively uncovering ground-breaking business cycles and publishing research 18 to 36 months in advance of other organizations. For more information, visit www.abiresearch.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mobile-payments-point-of-sale-multifactor-and-passive-authentication-top-choices-for-biometric-innovators-300411772.html
Related biology news :
1. Biometric Authentication Provides Better Mobile Device Security, Heavy Reading Finds
2. LaserLock Technologies Moves Forward With An Even More Secure Multi-Factor Internet/Mobile Login System
3. Biometrics Can Revolutionise Mobile Payment Security, says Frost & Sullivan
4. BluStor Introduces the Worlds First Platform to Protect the Full Stream of Mobile Security: Device, User, And Data
5. US Navy Deploys Mobile Biometric Solution Provided by Aware
6. NexID Biometrics: The Solution to Spoofing Mobile Biometrics
7. Basis Extends Series B to more than $23 Million; Announces Mobile Veteran, Ethan Fassett, as VP of Product
8. ValidSoft and Spindle to Demo New Mobile Commerce Ecosystem at Money2020
9. Verizon Advances Patient Care With Launch of Mobile Health Software Solution
10. NREL developed mobile app for alternative fueling station locations released
11. Biometric-Mobile Wallet Technology Takes Aims at a Target Market Of Nearly $1Billion Potential