Boulder, Colo., USA New Geosphere articles include additions to several special issues "Results of IODP Exp313: The History and Impact of Sea-level Change Offshore New Jersey"; "The ANDRILL McMurdo Ice Shelf (MIS) and Southern McMurdo Sound (SMS) Drilling Projects"; "Exploring the Deep Sea and Beyond: Contributions to Marine Geology in Honor of William R. Normark"; and "CRevolution 2: Origin and Evolution of the Colorado River System II."
1. Sonograms of Earth.
2. Study of an 1138-m-long drill core, representing the last 20 million years of glacial history.
3. Greenhouse-icehouse oscillations as a natural consequence of plate tectonics operating in the presence of continental masses.
4. An alternative hypothesis for the origin of Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA).
5. Determination of spring-water origins and pathways in the Cuatrocinegas Basin, Mexico.
6. Ancient interactions between the ice sheet and the ocean at the Ross Sea continental shelf.
7. The misconception about the evolution of the northern Rio Grande Rift, Gore Range, Colorado.
8. Solving the debate over Death Valley.
Abstracts for these and other Geosphere papers are available at http://geosphere.gsapubs.org/. Representatives of the media may obtain complimentary copies of Geosphere articles by contacting Kea Giles at the address above.
Please discuss articles of interest with the authors before publishing stories on their work, and please make reference to Geosphere in articles published. Contact Kea Giles for additional information or assistance.
Non-media requests for articles may be directed to GSA Sales and Service, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pleistocene sequence stratigraphy of the shallow continental shelf, offshore New Jersey: Constraints of Integrated O
|Contact: Kea Giles|
Geological Society of America